TEMPORARY SEATING - GRANDSTANDS - STAGES - HOSPITALITY PLATFORMS
We are New Zealand's leading supplier of temporary grandstands, stages and hospitality platforms. From 20 seats to 25,000 seats, we deliver a service that makes us the preferred supplier to New Zealand's premier events. From School Events to Olympic Events the expertise and service of Acrow personnel has enhanced the experience of hundreds of thousands of Spectators and Invited Guests.
What services do we deliver?
Our portfolio speaks for itself. We can cater to your needs whether your event is small or huge. Your temporary structures will be the best available. Our capable personnel will create the best possible environments for those who wish to see and for those who wish to be seen. Once your needs are understood, you can confidently leave us to do what we do best and use your valuable time to concentrate on other matters. Whatever type of temporary structure(s) you need - indoors or outdoors, freestanding or attached to your existing structure - we will work with you to create exactly the right atmosphere for your event.
Your event is special. Call us to discuss your individual needs or email Richard Knill our National Events Manager.
Richard Knill has been involved in the Events industry both in New Zealand and overseas for 12 years, working on many high profile events that required significant temporary grandstand seating and hospitality platforms. His strengths are planning, logistics, project management and bringing in major events on time and under budget. Significant events in which he has been involved with the design and installation of proprietary seating systems include:
Bledisloe Cup Eden Park Auckland
Hamilton 400 V8 Supercars
A1 Grand Prix, Taupo
National Kapa Haka Festival Bastion Point Auckland
Install 4,000 seats on Bastion Point.
New Zealand Golf Open Paraparaumu
Install 4,500 seats adjacent to the 18th hole.
Sydney Bulldogs RFL Team
Install 3,500 seats at Homebush Sydney.
Install 96,000 seats at 8 different locations including, Rowing, Kayaking, Hockey, Equestrian, Archery and 3 indoor venues.
Gisborne First Light
The BBC televised celebration of the turn of the century. Seats, platforms, stages and major logistical planning for this geographically remote event.
Americas Cup Auckland
3,500 seats on Waitemata Plaza used for public viewing of the racing in conjunction with a large screen and a stage on a platform in the harbour. These seats were taken down and reconfigured five times during the event.
Please contact Richard to discuss your event requirements.
ACROW EVENTS PORTFOLIO
- A1GP, Taupo
- V8 Supercar Championship, Pukekohe
- Hamilton 400 V8 Supercars
- Clearwater Classic, Christchurch
- Big Day Out, Mount Smart, Auckland
- ASB Tennis, Stanley Street, Auckland
- NZ Golf Open, Whangaparaoa
- Netball World Championships, Waitakere Stadium, Auckland
- Swimming, St Cuthbert’s School, Auckland
- Open Air Cinema, America's Cup, Viaduct Basin, Auckland
- Te Whero Island, Auckland
- Bayfield High School, Auckland
- Auckland Harbour Festival, Viaduct Basin, Auckland
- Red Bull, Auckland
- Young Farmer of the Year, Rotorua
- Food Show, ASB Showgrounds, Auckland
- All Blacks v France, Eden Park, Auckland
- World Bowls Championship, Christchurch
- Tasman Rugby, Nelson/Motueka
- Pacifica, Western Springs, Auckland
- Porsche Polo Event, Clevedon
- Massey High School, Auckland
- Fight For Life, Waitakere Stadium, Auckland
- Warbirds Over Wanaka, Wanaka
- Blenheim Air Show, Blenheim
- Bledisloe Cup, Eden Park, Auckland
- Maungawhau School, Auckland
- Ellerslie Flower Show, Auckland
- Louis Vuitton Ball, Navy Dry Dock Devonport, Auckland
- Cricket, Seddon Park, Hamilton
- Hockey Olympic Trials 2007, North Shore, Auckland
- British Lions Tour, Arena Manawatu, Palmerston North
We also offer permanent seating solutions.
Our permanent seating solutions include bleachers, bucket, and tip seats for outdoor or indoor installations, including retractable units where space is at a premium. Designed and manufactured to comply with Australasian building codes and installed recognising the competitive nature of the market.
0800 ACROW EVENTS
0800 22769 383687