Junior Estimator – Auckland
A new and exciting opportunity awaits a Junior Estimator to join New Zealand’s leading Scaffolding Company where you can align your new skills and put your talent to practice.
Acrow is the largest scaffolding, formwork, falsework and event infrastructure company in New Zealand. We employ over 300 people throughout our nationwide branch network, servicing the industrial, commercial, civil and residential sectors.
About the role
Working directly with the Sales and Operational Team you will be working alongside experienced staff to assist them with:
- Preparation of estimates
- Reading Architectural plans
- Attending pre and post tender meetings/presentations with the Sales & Operational Team
- Working with all parts of the business to achieve success on every project
This is a hands on and challenging role for someone who wants to progress their career in a developing team. You will be logical in approach, rational and a numerical wiz! Exposure to the construction services sector is a must. We are looking for:
- 1-2 years in the construction sector
- High level of self-motivation
- Basic knowledge of design software
- Excellent communicator
- Able to build strong relationships with staff, contractors and clients
- Have a high level of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Flowcharts and Graphics
- Strong numeracy skills with attention to detail
If this sounds like you and you want to work for the leading NZ Scaffolding Company where you will be receiving ongoing training and support to grow your Estimating career, then don’t wait to apply
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment testing, including reference checks, medical check and drug and alcohol testing.
Please apply using the link below: