Senior Quantity Surveyor/Estimator – Wellington
Our young progressive team in Wellington has a new opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Estimator to join a dedicated, professional and culturally diverse team.
About Acrow Ltd
Acrow is the largest scaffolding, formwork, falsework and event infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are well respected and established in New Zealand, servicing the industrial, commercial, civil and residential sectors.
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, this role is hands on and dynamic! Offering challenge for someone energetic and committed to delivering success in a fast paced environment.
Ideal requirements for this position include:
- Strong people skills at all levels from site to management
- Able to consult with customers and develop solutions
- Technically strong with relevant computer skills
- Reviewing construction drawings and plans
- Preparation of professional tender documents
- Overseeing claims, variations and invoices
- Excellent time management
- Experienced in working with large commercial projects
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop and establish a career in New Zealand’s largest Scaffolding Company. You will be working in a fantastic office environment with a great culture. If you enjoy meeting clients, nurturing customer relationships and getting stuck into pricing a project this is the perfect role for you.
This is a busy, senior and influential role. A relocation package of six weeks accommodation, a vehicle and continued support exist for the right candidate. Remuneration will be discussed upon application.
Please apply using the link below