Framax/Frami Columns, Fair Faced (KS) Columns, Top 50 Columns
Acrow has three types of column formwork available to cover any situation.
Universal panels from the Framax and Frami Xlife framed formwork ranges are ideal for forming varied cross-sections of columns in a 5cm grid.
KS Hinged Columns allow for high speed, variable cross-section formwork with a folding mechanism and mobility with wheels.
Framax/Frami Columns Up to 1050mm x 1050mm
KS Hinged Columns Up to 600mm x 600mm
See our current promotion for KS column hire:
Framax and Frami Xlife Columns
made possible by holes in the form-facing
- enables column cross-sections of up to 105 cm x 105 cm, by adapting in a 5 cm grid
- practical accessories make the formwork quick to assemble and reset
Reduced commissioning quantities and costs
by using panels that are already on-site anyway
- maximum utilisation obtained from the formwork by using the universal panels for columns, corners, stop-ends and wall junctions
- long-lived, thanks to high-grade Framax Xlife sheet and hot-dip galvanised frames
- universal panels can also be used in normal wall formwork by simply closing off the holes in the form-facing
|Steel Framax Xlife Panel Widths (cm)|
|Alu-Framax Xlife Panel Widths (cm|
Faster working due to the low form-tie count, with wide spacing (up to 1.35 m) between form-ties.
Easy handling and planning thanks to logical system-grid. The 15 cm grid, with 5 different widths of panel, results in optimum adaptability to every layout.
High safety at your site. The accident risk is reduced, and legally compliant working conditions.
Fair Faced Columns (KS Column)
Doka column formwork KS Xlife is a top-quality, site- ready column formwork system.
The formwork is easy to open and close, resulting in very short striking and set-up times. Another advantage is that there is no need for time-consuming assembly and dismantling work.
Just one crane cycle is all it takes to reposition the entire formwork unit, in one piece.
Permitted fresh-concrete pressure
• adjusting range between 20 cm and 60 cm, in 5 cm increments
• suitable for square and rectangular column cross- sections
• no tie-holes and frame imprints in the concrete
• 30 cm height grid
• for column heights of up to 6.60 m
• easy to operate; simply fold/unfold the panels to set up and strip the formwork
• safe working environment ensured by using Plat- form planking KS or Doka column formwork plat- form 150/90cm
• safe vertical access provided by Ladder system XS
• easy and convenient to clean
• 21 mm form-facing screwed on from rear
• long service life thanks to its sturdy design and galvanised steel construction
• When folded closed, the Doka column formwork KS Xlife panels are easy to transport and store.
Column Formwork Top 50
Complicated column cross-sections? Large column heights? Re-used cycles or tough specifications regarding the concrete finish? – a made-to-measure Column formwork Top 50 can handle them all economically.
The proven Doka beams, multipurpose walings and Doka formwork sheets are also used for column form-work.
Permitted concrete pressure
– Cross-sections continuously
adjustable up to 120 x 120 cm
– No form-ties through the column
– Clean, smooth concrete surfaces
– Easy assembly and handling